top of page

What happens now that I want to get pregnant??


Sorry everyone, posted too quick on social media without looking at the text, so it is not I want ti it is I want to. The reality is that if you use NO birth control there is a 15% likelihood of pregnancy every month, but over the course of the year it is 85%. What can we do to help you conceive? Listen in.

1 view0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Vaginal Estrogen Therapy

Why would you use estrogen in your vagina? Simple explanation is that vaginal estrogen is used to replace the estrogen that is no longer there. Many women who have gone through menopause suffer from G

bottom of page